Auto Accident Injuries | Minnesota Car Accident Injuries
Being involved in an auto accident can be a stressful experience. The medical practitioners and physical therapists at Wellspring Health Center have specialized training and expertise in treating the challenging symptoms that can result from an auto accident.
In most cases our medical, physical therapy and massage services are covered 100% by auto insurance.
Our patient advocates can assist you with opening a claim and completing any insurance forms. We also handle the filing of all medical, physical therapy and massage claims with your auto insurance.
Immediately following an accident the bodies adrenaline is pumping due to the shock of the event. This creates a hyper-excited state making some injuries less noticeable. Some people know immediately that they have been injured and should call 911 for emergency medical assistance. Others are not sure if they have been injured and symptoms may surface days, weeks or months later. Listen to your body and be aware that leaving symptoms untreated can result in poor healing of injured tissue, long term chronic pain or in some cases disability.
Some of the more common symptoms that result from an auto accident include but are not limited to:
- Neck Pain or decreased motion in the neck
- Whiplash - muscle spasms, soreness on movement
- Muscle Spasms & Twitching
- Low Back Pain
- Disturbed Sleep
- Ringing in the Ears
- Fatigue / No Energy
- Decreased Concentration
- Tingling or numbness into the arms or legs
- Chest Pain or Bruises, Rib Pain
- Sore or injured extremities (knees, ankles, feet, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands)
- Soreness & stiffness that develops over time
- Feeling not quite yourself