Minnesota No Fault Auto Insurance Law
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Minnesota,
you have the following benefits available to you:
1. You have the right to be treated for any injuries that you have sustained as a result of the accident, usually at no charge to you. Your own car insurance company is resonsible for 100% of your bills. If you are not personally insured and were involved in an auto accident, you may still be covered through several other options. Contact us for more information at 952-933-1150.
2. Your right to be treated is guaranteed regardless of who is at fault.
3. These benefits are subject to your policy limits. The minimum coverage in Minnesota is $20,000 for medical (including physical therapy and massage) expenses. This applies to everyone in the state even if you do not have full coverage.
4. These benefits may be available to you if you were a passenger or a pedestrian. These benefits may be available to you even if you do not have your own insurance.
5. You DO NOT NEED A REFERRAL from anyone to get an evaluation or treatment at Wellspring Health Center. As part of our community outreach programs, we offer a Complimentary Auto Injury Screening to help detect auto accident injuries to the back, neck, muscles and joints. It's smart to get checked soon after an accident in the early stages when treatment can help prevent chronic pain conditions.